General > What was VS-TrEx?

Rich Parker

(1/1)

admin:
Does not support the software anymore, will not do any updates, and most resellers are gone. I will/have been making a few custom sites for sale, they work fine as they are, they also have 100+ more options for customizing than any other traffic exchange software out there on the market. Some rant, but others as myself see the software does what it is supposed to do and works great at it too.
Wanna see my Premade sites for sale? check them out  here! aWTeSoft

admin:
Not as dependable as before, I am not sure what to think anymore. Well at least the update for our
scripts came out, but need a patch to fix things not working after we updated :-\

Used to be a Nice group of Webmasters, now it's not as friendly as before.
Maybe not the right words, but the fact is that things have changed and not for the better.
Kinda all seems one-sided now!

admin:
"Full" VS-TrEx includes:

* Traffic Exchange Software - people look at each other's sites
* Banner Exchange Software - people show banners from your exchange on their site
* Text-ad Exchange Software - people show text ads from your exchange on their site
* Link Cloaking Software - all approved ads can be shown as cloaked links
* Built in contests, and credit give-away systems
* Room for optional expansion modules  Optional modules include:

* Framework - Create searchable, sortable systems: Blogs, Classifieds, Directories, Electronic Catalogs, Knowledge Bases, and more!
* Twister / Rotator - Members set up weighted rotators, and can get detailed viewing statistics
* Traffic Exchange Network - Become a 'hub' that can link together over 20 different kinds of traffic-exchange scripts.  This is the ultimate "co-op" system.

admin:
A programmer for over 30 years with knowledge  of several programming languages, he is the author of VS-TrEx. Always listening and implementing customer suggestions for improving and updating the software. The script has built in modules, some addon modules and mini modules are also available. Rich answers customer's questions in Skype, emails, and online classroom conferences, help is never far away.

For more info check out this link HERE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!
Go to full version