Author Topic: Rapidshare is NOW RapidWait  (Read 3124 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Rapidshare is NOW RapidWait
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 03:13:49 AM »
As time goes on websites expand, update and for the most part improve their appearances, performance or whatever would appeal to the web surfer. Seems as though Rapidshare has gone thru that phase with improving the appearance, but also depreciating on their performance. Sure there might be some movie or graphics set I or anyone might be interested in seeing. Simple enough click wait a min or so and download. Well not for rapidshare, now you have to wait at least 5 minutes to download anything as a free member. What good is that? Sure if you do not want any free member traffic, this is the way to do it. With a very confusing system change for members a while back I quit being a member. Now with this ridiculous waiting, my answer is JUST STAY AWAY from there!! With so many other sites offering the same services and a whole lot less wait time, it time to put rapidshare at the end of the line.

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!