Get more advertising power here at Gem Traffic!

Author Topic: Site Problems! (aWolf Surf)  (Read 2495 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: Site Problems! (aWolf Surf)
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 12:33:42 AM »
The aWolf Surf site is running fine for Members, that was never affected. Administration issues making it hard, but not impossible to manage the site. Always open to New Members, and Regular Members will see no changes in their surfing and/or accounts.

Happy Surfing!!!

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: aWolf Surf Site Problems!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 03:42:19 AM »
Still trying to figure out what happened to the script. I asked support and the answer as usual was need to reinstall instead of trying to fix the issue. This does me no good at all. They should be able to fix the problem without having to redo all that has been done and losing the modifications that have been made in the last 2 years. Not very happy with cobrascripts! :(
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:28:37 AM by admin »

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Site Problems! (aWolf Surf)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 01:53:20 AM »
At the moment there are issues on the site regarding approvals, upgrades, and messages. I have been working on this for a few days now and not really sure what the problem is, I only know what it won't do.

I have been notified that not only the aWolf site has the "Same" problem, but at least 1 other. Hopefully between us we can figure it out and resolve the issues. Surfing has not been affected, you can still surf earn credits etc. The main problems are in administrations.

New Members can join and surf and advertise their sites. Thanks everyone for your patience at this time! ;)

Admin!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:29:06 AM by admin »

Manual traffic exchange

awolfsurf.com - aWolf Surf Auto & Manual Traffic Exchange!

wolfclicks.com - Wolf Clicks Traffic Exchange!

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

surfthewolf.com - Surf the Wolf Hybrid Traffic Exchange!

gemtraffic.com - Gem Traffic Multi Manual Traffic Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!