Author Topic: UPS going down hill  (Read 4303 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: UPS going down hill
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 06:44:05 AM »
I eventually do receive my orders, but with the waiting at times is really stressful. I understand there are times when things happen that are unexpected, but using the same lame excuses that obviously are not the reason causes undue stress especially when the item ordered is needed immediately and repeatedly delayed. Multiple delays are not acceptable! 2c.gif

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 03:28:46 AM »
UPS Has done it again to me!
chin.gif Yup UPS is really screwing up, lately!! They screwed me again from original delivery date 6/2 then 6/3, 6/4, 6/5 now 6/6. Never showed up on the 3rd, on the 4th I waited and so happens I was sitting on the bottom of my driveway and seen the ups truck pull in front of my house, back up to my driveway then a minute later just drove on his way and continued his deliveries. Got the message about "Delay: Emergency Situation or Severe Weather", I can't figure out what emergency the driver had to just leave my house and continue or how bad the weather must have been in the truck itself. On the 5th I waited for a while then went to the "live" map to see where the truck was and it was just 1/2 to 1 mile away and I waited more, checked the so called "Live" map again and the truck was getting farther away as the day before, then I got another message "Delay: Emergency Situation or Severe Weather" AGAIN!! This driver has ALOT of emergency situations and/or maybe severe weather in their truck again. What is up with the service lately, again I can conclude the service is really going downhill and needs to regroup and fire the person(s) that is making it so unreliable and hire more responsible employees.
Hey customer shippers, use Fedex!!!
;)
Now on 6/6 UPS tracking says
   Scheduled Delivery 
  Monday 06/08/2020 
   Estimated Time
  by End of Day

This is Bulls***!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsdown.gif 

« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 05:07:46 PM by admin »

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 10:33:46 AM »
Well I eventually did get my delivery and the driver apologized for the delay. I am not sure but by the way he acted it was like he had my delivery all that time in his truck, and if that's the case it would seem to be the dispatch was the one that screwed it up. If a driver does not get a chance to make a delivery on a particular day that is was scheduled for, then it should be given a priority on a next attempted delivery, even split up the route but either ways this was very unsatisfactory service. Seems as though UPS is not the only delivery service with issues, that will explained on my next post. :banghead:

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
UPS going down hill
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 03:41:07 AM »
:banghead: How would You feel with this experience let me explain, last Wednesday 12/4, I received email from UPS about a delivery being made the next day 12/5/19 saying by end of day. Waited to 9pm NO SHOW.
On  Sunday 12/8/19 an email saying delivery date has changed to 12/9/19, waited all day again NO SHOW, got an email saying being delayed.
On 12/10/19 no emails or anything. On 12/11/19 received another email saying UPS Update: Package Scheduled for Delivery Today... AGAIN NO SHOW.
On 12/12/19 got another freaken email saying UPS Update: Package Scheduled for Delivery Today, and even an alexa notification, un freaken believable another NO SHOW,  just received another email saying UPS Update: Package Scheduled for Delivery Today 12/13/19.
We'll see I might have to keep adding to this post. They do not run as smoothly as before, maybe they are going on strike, management incompetence, software hacks, someone stole their GPS's, or maybe someone broke in and stole all their delivery truck keys, but come on people talk about a company falling apart for what ever reason it maybe a combination of reasons but we the consumer should not suffer if they cannot accomplish their jobs anymore. I went to the main site, where there are NO phone numbers to call the warehouse, I would have driven 1/2 hour and picked it up there myself! For questions you can only leave feedback which is obviously a waste of time, or the same fairly useless virtual assistant with preset answers. I don't know, it's not like their doing us a favor and deliver for free, without us they would have NO Business. BTW I do understand they are busy thru the holiday season but right now this is past that stage and going down hill fast.   Hey FedEx, maybe soon you'll have less competition!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 04:00:52 AM by admin »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!