Author Topic: Beware of United Health Care  (Read 4718 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Beware of United Health Care
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 01:04:51 AM »
I had BCBS until my employer changed it again. Now I have come across where UHC is playing games with my prescriptions.
They would not cover a certain type of a med but said they only cover a patch of that med. So with alot of aggravation I had
gotten a script for the patch version of a med and now they refused to fill it saying the reason I need the med is not good enough.
It appears there must be some super doctor in administration that can reject meds at a whim,
or maybe they think they are God saying I do not need it enough to be filled.

If you are looking to change health providers and prescriptions are something you need I suggest stay away from United Health Care (UHC).
It appears members are not good enough for them  and helping only certain clientele, maybe you have to pay more or be related to someone in that organization for them to care about you and show some interest in someones health and not their pocket book of if married to an UHC official.

massmoon.gif :c002: :41:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 01:09:22 AM by admin »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!