Author Topic: Honeyhitz  (Read 3128 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: Honeyhitz
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 03:17:31 AM »
Sadly Cherie the admin has passed. I barely got to know Her, but she had seemed to be a good person, who was devoted to her traffic exchanges. Her traffic network and sites are now managed by others in her group.

Times have been lengthened a little for better views, but Bonuses for surfing have been cut dramatically, now there is not much incentive to do alot of surfing there. Oh well to each their own. She would not have liked that, but at this point it does not matter I suppose. We will miss you Cherie, Rest in peace my friend... locked.gif

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: Honeyhitz
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »
Now has a 4 or 5 Second timer. I suppose some surfers think this as great. But when you are surfing you do not have much time to open the page being surfed. Sure you gets lots of credits, but they get eaten up just as fast when someone is taking a quick glimpse at your site(s). Not good for getting Your sites viewed. Seems almost a waste of time now. :(
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:48:46 AM by admin »

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Honeyhitz
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »

Click
HERE to Join!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 10:18:14 PM by admin »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!