Author Topic: Summitsoft.com  (Read 5074 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: Summitsoft.com
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 03:27:33 AM »
Seems as though the same crap again, have not used the few programs I bought from them because I did not have to,
now I want to update some graphics and the programs want activation again, my suggestion:
Don't buy software from Summitsoft.com !!!!!!
thumbsdown.gif

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Summitsoft.com
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 03:19:23 AM »
Summitsoft.com does have some nice programs for making logos, designs, crafts as well as more professional software for different things. Purchasing Summitsoft software online was easy, they sent and email with registration numbers and download links.. fine. Now when installing the software even though you have a registration/license number which was sent to you they require online activations. Most all these went well, but one did NOT, no matter how many times I attempted the online activation it would not go thru, I sent several emails requesting help to a couple different departments one of which was "Support", no one ever answered.

It seems to be a company that absolutely loves to send emails just about daily trying to sell you more, but apparently they do not read any sent to them. I have bought several programs from them as well as graphic packages, but never again will I waste my time when there is apparently no support on their products, or they just plain disregard their customers asking for help.

Support is a major concern when buying something, if they cannot support you, buy from a competitor that will.

:38:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:21:47 AM by admin »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!