Author Topic: ScottdaleHosting Issue  (Read 6021 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
ScottdaleHosting Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »
Not sure whats up with this site. The first email I sent was not answered until I sent another. I asked a question about a certain kind of script I was looking for and the reply was yes we have it, and did not elaborate any info.

After a few emails asking for prices, never got any direct answers. I told them the product I was asking for was not listed on the site. I was told join and then pick it for installation.. Ok i joined which means you have to but a cheap hosting package and the product is still not listed. They told me it was on their script page, and no it is not.

Not sure but maybe they have limited English even though they are located in the us. I paid for a similar script and instructions to install what i have been asking for in several emails thru their ticket system. Now I check and the site is offline??? Scam???

:38: :41:

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!