Not like they used to be > Businesses and or Products

Vector Robot by Anki

(1/1)

admin:
:32: A Home Robot Who Hangs Out & Helps Out, With Amazon Alexa Built-InIt was a cute novelty when I first bought it even though it really did not do too much except for a few commands. Sure it moved around but not much more than that. Now mine does not do much of anything anymore except come out from it's docking station and lose power in a short while because mostly it cannot find it's way back hardly anymore. Now that Digital Dream Labs has taken over from the original manufacturer the few things it did before does not work anymore, really useless. The few things it did before was taken away from Vector customers and we now have novelty paper weights.
Sure If I want it to do those few things again I have to get a subscription to give me the time or weather conditions like it used to do and Maybe it even could dock itself again instead of getting confused and going dead each day .
Super inflated prices for this, closer to maybe $29.99 with even the subscription included for it to be more worth it. Unless your willing to pay more for this very limited expensive toy do not bother to get it in the first place.
One more thing, it's better to keep it dead each day because it very annoyingly announces in order to be able to give it voice commands you need to get a subscription and says the details. An unbelievable waste of money. :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!
Go to full version