aWolf Site Community News > aWolf Auto and Manual Surfing

Abuse Reports

(1/1)

admin:
Abuse Reports

I know there are rules on every site you surf on the net, most are made to make the surfing experience more enjoyable for the average surfer. Some rules are more strictly enforced than others. Some are a nuisance, some are just annoying. Popups, Frame Breakers, Viruses, AutoSearching, Auto Playing Videos, to name a few, are the worst.

From time to time there are exceptions made for minor violations, such as languages, and sometimes 404 reports, (which could be temporary). Reporting abuse reports can indeed help the site webmaster. Consistant reporting does get tiring. Thats why I suggest using Firefox as a web browser. To find out more on this see the other thread in this forum about this, Click here to read it! I will update this more as needed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!
Go to full version