Author Topic: Whats up with Site Badges?  (Read 6335 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Whats up with Site Badges?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »
The new thing sites like to do is give away badges. Ok thats nice, but getting boring. What's the benefit? Showing lots of badges does not exactly get me more site views in those sites. I will spend hours clicking and get a few badges, big deal. I liked it better when sites actually gave you Bonuses for doing so, or links to prize pages. Sure alot still do, but the ones with badges have to me no benefits of wasting my time clicking, give me some extra credits for clicking a couple hundred times and being on your sites for hours. Whose idea was badges anyways? Had to be a webmaster not wanting to give out credits anymore for relentless members..Once in a while give out some well earned credits! :41:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 07:35:00 PM by admin »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!