Author Topic: Aussieearners  (Read 5965 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: Aussieearners
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 06:58:46 AM »
I would suggest NOT to join Aussies. Too many issues and the admin does not appear that competent.
They delete urls with no explanations, delete safe surfing urls, and they just do not seem to care about the members.
Current Ad Fund Balance:
$61915.1836 (Last updated: 2019-10-15)
Like they will ever pay.. ya right, find a more reliable exchange thumbsdown.gif
Even their Contact page does not conveniently work at all!!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 07:06:00 AM by admin »

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 10:02:17 PM »
I think this site must be mostly unmonitored! I sent an email several times telling them of sql errors and it was not fixed and there were no replies to the emails.

I changed my email address and now get 10-20 emails a week on both email addresses. I asked them to take my old email out and they ignored me.
Maybe they just do NOT care anymore about their site.
Seems as though they ignore members emails and complaints.

thumbsdown.gif

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Aussieearners
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 09:14:28 PM »
Site is now fully functional again, server software issues seemed fixed now. The system administrator has sent out emails that give up 1000 credits for clicking, and also emails that add $25.00 to your account for clicking. This was their way of providing compensation for their members the 9 days or so the site was was not working correctly. Kinda kool they did it that way, people who do not read their emails with pay the price with NOTHING gained!

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 12:55:30 AM »
Not sure whats up with Aussies, site has errors last few days and does not let you surf ???
Server problems, almost straightened out now, the hosting server upgraded software and then made a mess of things...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 12:59:45 AM by admin »

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Aussieearners
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 09:45:06 PM »
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 09:48:54 PM by admin »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!