Author Topic: As of January 1st, 2020 these sites will go offline  (Read 3960 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: As of January 1st, 2020 these sites will go offline
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:16:18 PM »
2 more sites going down by April 1st 2020
Same reason as previously given,  2 more sites are going offline, Gem Traffic & Surf Coin!
Castle Surf was just sold so that site under new ownership will stay online!
Sorry people but these sites must go unless their sold also!
:039: :16:

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
As of January 1st, 2020 these sites will go offline
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 11:12:54 AM »
Safari Hits, Volcano Traffic, Traffictoons and the Olympus Exchange are the sites going offline. Due to the way PayPal  has screwed me all my subscriptions and any sales have been terminated by them. They would give me any detailed reason, just closed my account for some violation they will not tell me. I supposed when you get that big you do not need a good reason to screw your customers and hold their money. Also in the not so distant past I also got screwed from PayZa which had a good portion of money in it that was seized by the government. I can't win with online pay processors. Years back the same thing even happened to E-Gold which was seized by the government and I took a considerable loss. So for the better half of 2019 I have been basically having my sites up as a hobby and expensive hobby with NO returns, all good things come to an end members, Sorry but cannot afford to do this in this manner anymore .I have been selling my sites off little by little and from having about 35 traffic exchanges I am down to about a dozen. In the past when I was able to use PayPal I had my own dedicated server and things were great except for the cost, I never came out ahead but at least it did not come 100% out of my pocket. For the past few months I have been running my sites on 4 different hostings accounts to keep them all active and this has to stop as well. There are issues with a couple of those accounts as well, one being that I cannot get the prize pages to work right no matter what I tried, another seemed to lag when adding or making changes, those changes would sometimes appear later on or not at all, way to inconvenient to work with for me and also the members. One hosting will be let go soon so 4 sites have to go, probably more in the near future as well. I will post more info when the time comes to do more closings. Thanks everybody for being my members.
:c017:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 11:30:06 AM by admin »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!