Author Topic: Xtremehit  (Read 4651 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: Xtremehit
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 11:11:03 PM »
Not sure if this one will come back, been offline for a while now, so called redoing the site. We'll see I guess.

:smiley_confused1:

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Re: Xtremehit
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 05:15:10 PM »
:017: Thought I would try them for some hits anyways, but when surfing now, they took out the credits you get per view, your balance, only the timer is there. Looks as though their hiding what they are actually giving, so whats the secret? I would suppose the credits I am earning while surfing must be so small they do not want members to see, because they probably would not surf their site? :s_laugh:

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Xtremehit Not Reliable
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »
Well as of Recently this site went Manual and took 21,000 of my auto credits! I have been surfing that site everyday for years now, I did not see any options before they did this, so I am S### out of luck! A site that does that is NOT reliable. I converted my cash to banner ads, when they are used I am going to quit that site as fast as they screwed me! >:( GG I even had rejoined after the original just quit and I had lost all my referrals!
No considerations....

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
Xtremehit
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:16:24 PM »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!