Author Topic: A Successful Surf Site is run by a Community of Members!  (Read 7151 times)

Offline admin

• MultiWebmaster
  • Alpha Wolf
  • aWolf
    • aWolf Surf
A Successful Surf Site is run by a Community of Members!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 07:22:01 PM »
In order for a Surf site to be successful it depends on Members to surf. Fine you get 4000 credits to join, but if you do not surf you really expect to get many hits? If all members thought this way then nobody would get any hits. Some emails received complaining of not alot of hits, well there is your answer. I have even received one saying "Why should I Stupidly surf? Well the Answer is "DUH".. You are given a bonus of Credits to join. Everybody is expected to do at least a little surfing once in a while. Surfing everyday is NOT expected, but would be nice. So if you want hits, then you have to give some in return. NO sites are successful if members do Not surf. That's the bottom line! If your sites run out of credits then it means you did get hits and you have to allocate more credits the your site(s). To get credits you have to surf and make some, or Buy some if you prefer. I know there are sites that give up to 20,000 credits for joining, but the same rule applies. If you do not surf then nobody gets hits!

I might have named this threat somewhat wrong, but the point does get across!!
;D
More will be added to this thread if needed..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 12:39:49 AM by admin »

proadsplus.com - Pro Ads Plus Advertising Exchange!

Disclaimer
The aWolf Traffic Exchanges are NOT Internet Investment Businesses. We will not ask you to invest any money and will not pay you interest on any money you send us. When you purchase goods or services here, there will be no form of "investment" in that payment. The entire purchase price will be for the selected goods or service only!